Habits and Love  » Books  »
  • There are different elements in this collection and the book cover has a picture or an illustration of a never-ending road and I think it is a nice cover due to the fact that it depicts our live journeys and how we go through it all
  • I love a deep-thought out book and author Rod has really done good this time

• by eryana09

Habits and Love, written by Rod Schumacher is a nice book. I mean it. I take pride in my book reviews and rarely do I read books that have no meanings to it. I try my best, though sometimes I do come across books that are really bored to the max.

There are around

9 short stories in all in this book, and the collections are just nice. I mean 10 would be a tad much, and lesser than 9 would have no meaning to it. There are different elements in this collection and the book cover has a picture or an illustration of a never-ending road and ...

• I think it is a nice cover due to the fact that it depicts our live journeys and how we go through it all.

There is a story about traditional love and being surfaced and carried on into a marriage that sort of lacks happiness; but burdened by the needs to carry on the tradition.

Also there is a story about how certain characters are trying their best to find themselves and hence, understanding better about the lives they are going through.

I love a deep-thought out book and author Rod has really done good this time. I’m sure he is one good writer, and a helluva one at that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171708437100131/k2311a0817/8.17.08