Chicken & Vegetable Bread Roll  » Recipes  »
  • Add on some pepper for my taste bud because I really love spiciness
  • I think even my little cousin would know how to do this, and it's very convenient

• by eryana09

Chicken & Vegetable Bread Roll is a light snack lunch that is kind of easy to make. The taste is around 7 or 8 depending on the ingredients that you can modify to suit your taste buds.

I use white bread for this recipe; and white bread has a very purifying and nice taste to it that I can modify into my everyday simple cooking. I take around 2 of them and put aside first.

Next, I prepare my vegetable. I take some pieces of carrot cubes, some green bells and green onions as well and mix them up in a smallish bowl. Add on some pepper for my taste bud because I really love spiciness. Then on, I heat the pan and apply around half a non-fat butter on a half-spoon and spread the oiliness throughout with my girdle. And then, after being heated for some time, I cook ...

• for a bit the vegetable; each time taking care not to ‘burnt them out’. Then I transfer those to the already small bowl and I take my chicken and cook them nicely. A few pieces of meat will do because I will need to slice them up later.

After it’s been cooked, I start to cut into small pieces and mix the chicken and the already cooked vegetables together. And taking the white bread, 1

at a time, I put it into a kind of a sandwich type and then roll the bread. In order not to spill the contents, I take a toothpick and poke through for a gentle secureness and then I cook the bread roll with the contents. Easy, right? I think even my little cousin would know how to do this, and it’s very convenient. I love easy and convenient cooking. So do try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708437060131/k2311a0817/8.17.08