Scrambled Eggs recipe  » Recipes  »
  • There are different methods into making a nice and delicious scrambled eggs
  • Here is my version, and I think it rates around 8 or 9
  • Usually, I kind of take into a bit of consideration into my fat contents in my basic cooking but for scrambled eggs, I really have no issue
  • Or rather, I try to ignore that fact and just concentrate on it very much because I really love my eggs

• by eryana09

There are different methods into making a nice and delicious scrambled eggs. Here is my version, and I think it rates around 8 or 9; really depending on my mood and the amount of eggs and cheese that I use. Also, water element is pretty important and lately I have improvised this recipe by adding bread crumbs to it. I think it works for a superb tasting scrambled eggs.

Why don’t you guys try it. Here it is.

Usually, I kind of take into a bit of consideration into my fat contents in my basic cooking but for scrambled eggs, I really have no issue. Or rather, I try to ignore that fact and just concentrate on it very much because I really love my eggs. I have experimented with this before and I shall boldly say that ...

• you can use right about 3-4 eggs at one time; depending on the number of people you are serving. So first step, I beat up all the eggs into a mini bowl and stir. Stirring is important and it’s very crucial to just use on direction; preferably just the right one. So the air will come out and up easily.

Then, take around 1-2 tablespoon of cheese and

stir into your already stirred up eggs and beat nicely and gently; but still with the same direction. And then after heating your pan for a minute or two, add on the contents and stir gently and making sure that your eggs are really cooked nicely.

Then serve them. Trust me, the taste for those of you really into eggs is really superb. No kidding, none whatsoever. Go try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491708437051231/k2311a0817/8.17.08