Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult
  • I think it's like a bad fate falling Jack all over again, and trust me, I know how he must have felt

• by eryana09

Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult is a top notch book, personally for me. The writings are great and awesome and Jodi Picoult is a big-voiced writer, always having great and wonderful, awesome ideas. She always has this commanding voice at heart tugging at big issues and that is something that either a reader dares to read or not.

Awesome story pretty much. The story follows through the character of Jack, and how he is in such

a pitiful state. My heart really went out to this character and he is someone that I would easily fall in love for. He has been wrongly accused while he was working as a teacher in this particular town and he serves a jail time too. Therefore, to forget the whole nightmarish episode, he carves his way to Salem Fall, in which he works there as a diner. And he falls in love with ...

• this character known as Addie. But being in love with Addie has the challenges for Jack. And the overbearing dad of Addie and overprotective one at that, and the same time, the small-time cop in Salem Falls want to bring Jack crumbling down, because he has the eyes and heart for Addie himself.

And the story is worsen even with the presence of this psychotic girl called Gillian, who has more or less the same psychotic character

of the student named Catherine, whom had accused Jack of rape before and got him jailed. I think it’s like a bad fate falling Jack all over again, and trust me, I know how he must have felt. Author Jodi is thoroughly awesome and I really salute her. Read this, you won’t regret. I could go on and on, but I will be scared to spoil the fun for you. So do read it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171708437031231/k2311a0817/8.17.08