Twilight by Stephenie Meyer  » Books  »
2.5
  • As for myself, I fall into the category of no-nonsense and not really into that much of a vampire romance, so I find Twilight intensely boring

• by eryana09

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer is directly about vampire romance, I have to pretty much say that. It’s either you like it or hate it. If you are the vampire flick sort of reader, you might pretty much enjoy reading this. As for myself, I fall into the category of no-nonsense and not really into that much of a vampire romance, so I find Twilight intensely boring.

But I don’t doubt the

credibility of Stephenie Meyer, the author because she is a damn good author and it shows in her writings. Just that the plots and the whole vampire romance idea is just not becoming for me. I find it too weird like it’s not going to happen in real life, so I get bored. But watching a movie on something like this perhaps is going to be a different story for ...

• me. Alright, the basic synopsis of this story is about Isabella Swan, a 17 year old girl who just move to this particular area in this town and she is involved in a classroom that is a little more drawn to this particular pale-looking girl.

And this pale-looking girl has lots of adopted brothers and sisters, and one of the brothers, named Edward Cullen, makes Isabella drawn pretty much to him, in terms

of matters of the heart. And Edward is pretty much trying to ward off from Isabella because? Bingo! He is a vampire and his entire siblings are too. So what’s the danger of being romantically involved with a vampire? There’s a lot. Humor me. Sorry guys, this Twilight just isn’t my cup of tea. But it’s a fine read, with good and strong words and dialogs.

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171708437021231/k2311a0817/8.17.08