The Choice by Nicholas Sparks  » Books  »
  • I think that author Nicholas Sparks is pretty good looking and he writes damn well too

• by eryana09

The Choice by Nicholas Sparks is a pretty good story. I think that author Nicholas Sparks is pretty good looking and he writes damn well too. He uses good language, dialgos and sentences that made my heart go flutter.

In The Choice, it is about this

particular man named Travis Parker and I’ve always wondered what it feels like in a man’s perspective to be a player and at the same time, not wanting to have any commitments due to unforeseen circumstances kind of things. That is how Nicholas Sparks had written good and well in this book and he has given a clear voice as to what goes through in the mind of Mr Travis Parker. He has a good job that he loves and in fact, almost everything is complete. His good life entails the no-commitment with any woman ...

• The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
      because he just doesn’t want women to conquer his space in life.

But everything changes when he meets Gabby Holland and surprise, surprise, this lady is only living next door to him. What is the most appealing factor that this woman has, I can’t tell and you have to

read to find out.

But after Travis falls for this woman, then life starts to happen pretty fast for him and he has to make decisions fast. And those aren’t easy ones. I give credibility to a man writing and Nicholas Sparks is one of them.

Andrew Leither says :

I am not familiar with Nicholas Sparks or the name of the book but The Choice seems like a very nice read, refreshing and entertaining I loved the characters that you portrayed in the review and I will most certainly tell my friends about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171708436921231/k2311a0817/8.17.08