Olay quench body lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is by far the best body lotion I have ever used
  • The first time I used this lotion, I noticed it has a very soft baby powderish smell
  • Quench contains both Amino-Vitamins and Shea Butter, and I think its the second ingredient that makes this product a winner
  • After a month of using Quench I have noticed a definite improvement in my usually dry flaky skin, and I know I have found the perfect body lotion

• by Melissa Glenn
      Olay body quench body lotion for extra dry skin comes in a 250ml purple bottle. It is by far the best body lotion I have ever used.

Olay who continue to out do themselves with their new products has really outdone themselves this time.

The first time I used this lotion,

I noticed it has a very soft baby powderish smell.

The lotion glides on smoothly and has no greasy feel whatsoever on my skin, and it absorbs instantly.

Within minutes I cannot believe how soft, smooth and silky my skin feels.

Quench contains both Amino-Vitamins and Shea Butter, and I think ...

• its the second ingredient that makes this product a winner.

Quench states that the moisture in this lotion is good for 24 hours, and this is certainly true.

I apply it after showering, (its best applied to damp skin)and even after another shower at night there is no need to reapply,

my skin is still soft and smooth.

My skin really does only need one application of Quench every 24 hours.

After a month of using Quench I have noticed a definite improvement in my usually dry flaky skin, and I know I have found the perfect body lotion.

My skin is glowing from this lotion.

Thanks Olay!

Olay quench body lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120443690430/k2311a042/4.2.06