Rebecca Loos  » People  »
0.5
  • If it's true, like a nanosecond chance, I don't think any good and honorable woman out there will make a fuss out of it
  • Coming back to reviewing Rebecca Loos, I think she's a very gorgeous lady but perhaps with a little fuse blow in the brain

• by eryana09

I really wouldn’t want to hate anyone at all, but Rebecca Loos is really getting on my nerves these days whenever I read about her anywhere at all. At first, she made the confession that she had slept or something with David Beckham, but as a Beckham fan, I refused to believe that.

And then perhaps that’s true, because the rumors just died. And then it happened again nowadays, because recently, Rebecca

has been reported wanting to ‘dish out’ the full details of what is going on between her and Beckham under the sheets. More or less, that’s what I read, and I was like ‘oh my god!’. Like what is this lady up to. Why is she just wanting to ruin the happy life of David and his wife just is lost on me. If it’s true, like a nanosecond chance,

• I don’t think any good and honorable woman out there will make a fuss out of it. Or is it purely for tabloid money? Because for sure this kind of news will lead to lots of money from newsagents and the likes. Coming back to reviewing Rebecca Loos, I think she’s a very gorgeous lady but perhaps with a little fuse blow in the brain.

I hope she turns out to

be a nice lady and if she already is, perhaps she can just give peace to David Beckham and his family. I think she has done perhaps enough damage for now. It’s a real pity, because I think she can go far in a career which she may puts her mind to it. And she has to go public with accusations that are perhaps not true. So 1 rating for Rebecca Loos.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521708436841231/k2311a0817/8.17.08