Layered Mocha Cake
  • Layered Mocha Cake is purely yummy and very delicious
  • I really love the taste and a normal Mocha Cake that I usually buy would have a nice aroma of coffee smell mostly
  • I have been a food tester before and I know a good food when I taste and smell one
  • Eggs are important in the amazing taste of making a nice and sweet just-enough Layered Mocha Cake
  • I think the vanilla essence makes it all the more important and you could really taste the nice flour plus the cream powder in a good Layered Mocha Cake

• by eryana09

Layered Mocha Cake is purely yummy and very delicious. I really love the taste and a normal Mocha Cake that I usually buy would have a nice aroma of coffee smell mostly.

I have been a food tester before and I know a good food when I taste and smell one. Eggs are important in

the amazing taste of making a nice and sweet just-enough Layered Mocha Cake. I went to this particular cake store in this shopping mall and I was just so attracted by the display of the cake just enough. The layers of cream, chocolate and a nice chocolate biscuit on top of it just makes ...

• my eyes melt just by looking. I was actually browsing through a birthday cake, and then I saw this Mocha Cake. Most people do not like coffee taste in their food, and Mocha is no exception to it.

But if you are clever, Layered Mocha Cake is actually something different. I don’t feel confused

when eating this, or getting a certain kind of weird feeling. In fact, the different taste when eating a Layered Mocha Cake really gets to me. I think the vanilla essence makes it all the more important and you could really taste the nice flour plus the cream powder in a good Layered Mocha Cake.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271708436821231/k2311a0817/8.17.08