Katie Holmes  » People  »
  • I love Katie Holmes, the actress because she is someone that I think embodies a gentle and nice true-natured spirit of a lady
  • But I have one word of advice though for Katie, because I think that in my review, Tom Cruise is definitely NOT suitable for her
  • I am quite a big fan of Katie Holmes, and unfortunately, her movies just stuck there after she got married

• by eryana09

I love Katie Holmes, the actress because she is someone that I think embodies a gentle and nice true-natured spirit of a lady. And she’s such a lovely mom, I love seeing the pictures of her and baby Suri, coming to be 2 in malls and stuff like that.

But I have one word of advice though for Katie, because I think

that in my review, Tom Cruise is definitely NOT suitable for her. I respect Tom Cruise as a person and as an actor, but I really think that Katie should not be with him in the first place to start off. Tom Cruise is very energetic and too wired up for someone as gentle-natured as Katie. True that opposites ...

• attract, but there are perhaps none similarities to them at all. And I really pity baby Suri having to perhaps endure the tension between her parents, should there ever be. And the rumors of Scientology that’s taking toll on perhaps Katie as well made me worried as her fan. Recently, she fainted or collapsed in a restaurant or something
        and I think she’s just too stressed out.

I am quite a big fan of Katie Holmes, and unfortunately, her movies just stuck there after she got married. I really think that she’s a talented actress and should really continue her career in movies. She shouldn’t stop there. I hope that Katie gets the free-pressure that she seeks pretty much.

Katie Holmes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521708436801231/k2311a0817/8.17.08