ACT II -Movie Theater Butter popcorn  » Food  »
2.0
  • But if I AM going to have it, I prefer anything that is closest to movie theatre popcorn
  • The problem with ACT II Movie -Theatre butter flavored popcorn, is that it's rather dull
  • Another thing I noticed was that no matter what setting on the microwave I used, it seems like too many kernels are left in the bottom of the bag, unpopped

• by Famous
      Not really a popcorn lover, I do occasionally enjoy a bag of it, when I’m not in the mood for a heavier snack. And even more infrequently do I eat it during the movies.

But if I AM going to have it, I prefer anything that is closest to movie

theatre popcorn.

The problem with ACT II Movie -Theatre butter flavored popcorn, is that it’s rather dull.

It completely fills the house with the movie theatre aroma.

But that’s where any similarity ends.

The popcorn tastes good.

But that theatre taste is still missing.

...

• And God-forbid if you let the popcorn cool.

Ugh!!-nasty dried butterlike residue all over the popcorn-that coats your mouth as you eat it.

the bag, unpopped.

And you can’t leave that bag in the microwave for longer than is indicated-or you’ll have one burned mess.

ACT II popcorn is ok for the moment.

But I would suggest something like Orville Redenbacher -or better yet-go to the theatre and eat the popcorn there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2720443680330/k2311a042/4.2.06