David Blaine  » People  »
  • Well, now I know and he certainly has the brooding looks of a magician
  • I even saw a picture of his girlfriend before and I think she is such a sweet lady to be so supportive of David Blaine

• by eryana09

I didn’t know in the beginning that David Blaine is an Egyptian. Well, now I know and he certainly has the brooding looks of a magician. Latest from this man that certainly never cease to amaze me is for holding his breath the longest

and breaking his record or someone else’s; none too sure about it. And he did at Oprah show. Amazing, right.

Whenever I watch his TV show, the magical of David Blaine, I can’t remember what the show title is, I would always be fascinated by his magic especially on the street walks he did some tricks to make passer-by all gushing in awe of him. I even saw a picture of his girlfriend before and I think she is such a sweet lady to be so supportive of David Blaine.

• David Blaine

But he has a fair share of critics as well. A lot of people has labeled his magic as ‘rubbish’. I think that it’s up to the individual, but I certainly do not look down on him as a person. I think

he is just out there trying to find a name for himself, and creating an aura of magic. Though I don’t really support his magic career, but I think him as a person is pretty alright, and he got that handsome, brooding looks to win me over anytime.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521708436701231/k2311a0817/8.17.08