The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor  » Movies  »
  • I love how the film was based in China and Jet Li was in it
  • The action was great and the attention to detail was amazing
  • Although I was a bit disappointed with this third installment of the Mummy, I'll still buy the DVD when it comes out for the action

• by plam1984

When I saw the trailer for The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, I knew I wanted to watch it on opening night. I’m a big Mummy fan from the first two installments of the franchise.

I couldn’t believe the original female lead wasn’t coming back for the third installment.

I don’t blame her because the last Mummy film

came out so long ago and I’m sure she moved on to other projects.

I love how the film was based in China and Jet Li was in it.

This film started off a bit slow with some history behind the first two films.

I watched the movie with my boyfriend and he was able to follow along even ...

• though he never watched the first two films.

I guess a great sequel needs no explanation for the previous films for one to understand.

I love how the story line was different than other Mummy films.

The action was great and the attention to detail was amazing.

The film was nonstop action; the type of film you expect

to see during the summer.

I can’t say this film was better than some recent movies I’ve watched like Batman, but the Mummy is truly a summer hit.

Although I was a bit disappointed with this third installment of the Mummy, I’ll still buy the DVD when it comes out for the action! A must watch for Mummy fans.

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111508436631131/k2311a0815/8.15.08