Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels  » Perfume  »
  • Rated as one of the top perfumes I ever had, it is definitely a must have for those classic women who prefers a very formal scent that is compatible and which can merely suit in each and every occasions, especially those exceptional evenings such as first date or elite parties
  • Victoria's Secret Dream Angels is actually the most amazing perfume I've ever used so far
  • I believe that Victoria's Secret Dream Angels is justly for those classic women who want a sexy, romantic fragrance that can last for some hours
  • You won't find yourself having a spray every minute to avoid getting stinky
  • Victoria's Secret Dream Angels may cost quite expensive but assuredly won't compromise the sophistication and sensuality of it's arrive

• by aeczraln04

Having my first Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels made me got totally in love with its sweet and lovely scent. Its lush and supple fragrance deems to entirely attract everyone upon your way and merely get stunned to its simply seductive scent.

merely suit in each and every occasions, especially those exceptional evenings such as first date or elite parties.

Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels is actually the most amazing perfume I’ve ever used so far.

My friends or other person along the crowd who goes with me gives compliments on my sassy womanly scent.

I can actually hear them whisper about the scent I have and I can see them wanting the same scent, too.

...

• I believe that Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels is justly for those classic women who want a sexy, romantic fragrance that can last for some hours.

You won’t find yourself having a spray every minute to avoid getting stinky.

Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels will surely enhance your confidence to face every person you opt to talk to.

Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels may cost quite expensive but assuredly won’t compromise the sophistication and sensuality

of it’s arrive.

I believe that Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels would also be a perfect present for the one you love and care for.

It has a package of perfect scent and a captivating packaging reminiscing the old-fashioned perfume bottles.

Merely fascinating to make your love one pleased and delightful.

Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels for me is one of the classic perfumes filled with sophistication and sensuality perfectly made for a woman of style.

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561508436581131/k2311a0815/8.15.08