Olay Total Effects
  • It is said to fight seven signs of aging and I personally agree
  • After considerable use, I found the texture of my skin improving from dry and rough to moisturized and smooth

• by prettylady

I feel that this product is one of the effective anti-aging moisturizer in the market. It is said to fight seven signs of aging and I personally agree.

After considerable use, I found the texture of my skin improving from

dry and rough to moisturized and smooth.

Now, my face does not feel stretched but feels relaxed.

I find my skin and my whole appearance glowing and healthy.

The product’s texture is creamy but it does not at all add to the oiliness of my face; which is a relief as I have already an oily skin as it is.

It blends well with my skin.

I visibly look younger.

It comes with a sun protection factor which is helpful ...

• Olay Total Effects
      in blocking the rays of the sun thus protecting our skin from its damaging rays as sun exposure contributes to early skin aging.

Though its price is quite considerable, I find this economical as I only need to place a

small amount in my face and that had been enough to thoroughly cover my face.

I have bought mine eight months ago and I still haven’t run out.

I find this product a good investment to keep ourselves younger looking.

Olay Total Effects

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311508436521131/k2311a0815/8.15.08