Doc’s Roadhouse Winter Park Colorado  » Restaurants  »
Winter park Village, Winter Park Colorado
  • The French fries were the thin type which I don't quite prefer, however I enjoyed them anyway

• by Dan W.

Doc’s roadhouse is located in the ski resort at Winter Park in Colorado. It is very visible and easy to access with both indoor and outdoor seating. We choose to sit inside on one very busy Saturday in August as I ate with one of my old high

school friends.

Busy as it was, it did not seem to affect our service and we only waited about 10 minutes for our table. Once seated the wait staff were very friendly and quick with our drink and appetizer order. We order chips and salsa which came out very quickly and were just the right size for an appetizer order.

Their menu is limited to mainly lunch items such as sandwiches and burgers and a little pricey as well. I ordered a burger that ran about 12 dollars. When the food came ...

• Doc's Roadhouse Winter Park Colorado
      they forgot the top buns on both burger orders but our server immediately brought them out to us. The burger tasted very fresh and was cooked the way I wanted it. Needless to say it was very good and probably worth the money.

The French fries were

the thin type which I don’t quite prefer, however I enjoyed them anyway. We were never without a drink and no other issues other than the buns came up during the meal. I was very pleased with our choice and would revisit Doc’s on my next trip up the mountain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71508436481131/k2311a0815/8.15.08