Sprite
  • I have been to quite a good number of functions and I have noticed that they are using Sprite
  • I like Sprite very much when the drink is ice-cold
  • There are many other softdrinks, but Sprite is the best in my opinion

• by Francis

Sprite is a soft drink. It is a product of the famous and popular coco-cola company. I like Sprite very much. It is a very tasty and rejuvenating drink. It is also quite sweet to taste and is an energizing drink. Actually, Sprite is a soda with lemon ingredients in it. Thus, Sprite has got the taste and flavour of lemon in it.

Sprite can be found

almost in every shop. And this is a drink which is used for functions, parties, marriages etc.. I have been to quite a good number of functions and I have noticed that they are using Sprite. Sprite softdrink is very good when the weather is hot. I like Sprite very much when the drink is ice-cold. But Sprite is also tasty when it is warm.

I also ...

• like Sprite very much when I drink it after a dinner of meat. Now, meat is a heavy food , especially beef and mutton. But when you drink Sprite after eating the meat, you do not feel the heaviness of the meat. After drinking Sprite, you feel light.

Sprite is a drink which is making good business. Many people are earning quite a lot out of it. There

are many other softdrinks, but Sprite is the best in my opinion. The taste of Sprite is far more better than the taste of any other soft drink. The main reason for the wonderful taste of Sprite is the lemon flavour in it. I always purchase bottles of Sprite when I have guests at home. I like this soft drink very much and I will rate it full 10 points.

Sprite

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271508436451131/k2311a0815/8.15.08