George Foreman Fat Reducing Grilling Machine  » Electronics  »
  • I decided to pull the old thing out and grill up some fat Angus burgers for dinner
  • I like the fact that the grill cooks quickly
  • But I found that my burgers became charred a little too quickly on the outside
  • I think the George Foreman grill products are the best for reducing fat and making more health conscious meals

• by Famous
      My mother purchased a George Foreman Fat Reducing Grilling Machine, and ending up passing it down to me -once she’d expanded her cookware collection. I decided to pull the old thing out and grill up some fat Angus burgers for dinner.

This particular model does not have a switch-and

is instantly activated upon being plugged in.

I like the fact that the grill cooks quickly.

But I found that my burgers became “charred” a little too quickly on the outside.

Fortunately for me, I like my burgers this way.

But for someone else who wants a ...

• more thorough cooking-from the inside out, he/she may not like the speediness.

I have also used the grill for steaks, which tend to cook very well on these types of grills.

I haven’t tried making the infamous “Panini” sandwiches.

But I will say- that my burgers ended up having

lots of flavor-just like the advertisements predicted.

I think the George Foreman grill products are the best for reducing fat and making more health conscious meals.

I like the convenient grease drip tray that catches all the far.

It’s really easy to clean, and never melts in the dishwasher.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1620443640330/k2311a042/4.2.06