Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza
  • We eat a lot of pizza in my house and it can definitely become expensive fast
  • We decided to try Totino's Crisp Crust Party Pizza as a low cost alternative and we weren't disappointed
  • The taste is amazing considering I only paid a buck each for these pizzas
  • Overall, I find these to be the best value on frozen pizzas when it comes to price and taste
  • I would definitely recommend Totino's Crisp Crust Party Pizza to anyone who loves pizza and doesn't want to break the bank

• by Willow Sidhe

We eat a lot of pizza in my house and it can definitely become expensive fast. We decided to try Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza as a low cost alternative and we weren’t disappointed .much.

The price is great. I buy these pizzas at my local Kroger for $1 each. Compared to the

price of ordering out or even buying other frozen brands, one dollar is a steal.

The toppings were sparse. You definitely get what you pay for when it comes to Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza. We usually add a little extra cheese to the top but even without extras, the pizza still tastes great.

The crust is wonderful! It’s not like any other pizza crust you’ve ever had. It’s really thin and crispy. I bake it directly on the oven rack for extra crispiness. I’ve found this is much better than putting it on a baking pan. The crust won’t be as crisp if you ...

• Totino's Crisp Crust Party Pizza
      use a pan.

The sauce also tastes great. The taste is amazing considering I only paid a buck each for these pizzas. They are a bit small so you’ll probably need at least one for each person if you’re making them as a meal.

Overall, I find these to be the best value

on frozen pizzas when it comes to price and taste. The only complaints I have are the sparse toppings. I would definitely recommend Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza to anyone who loves pizza and doesn’t want to break the bank. Teenagers and kids especially love them. They’re a huge hit in my home.

Totino's Crisp Crust Party Pizza

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271508436311131/k2311a0815/8.15.08