Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Coffee Drink
  • I'm not usually a fan of Starbucks Coffee but these little drinks are amazing
  • I bought a 9.5 ounce mocha flavored Frappuccino in my local gas station for around $2
  • I don't like coffee but I like a good dose of caffeine in the morning and these are perfect
  • I think I'll start buying them in my local grocery store as I've seen them in six packs and that would save a few bucks
  • Overall, I highly recommend Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino to coffee drinkers and even those people who don't like hot coffee, like me

• by Willow Sidhe

I’m not usually a fan of Starbucks Coffee but these little drinks are amazing. I bought a 9.5 ounce mocha flavored Frappuccino in my local gas station for around $2. I wasn’t expecting much considering my bad experiences with Starbucks products in the past.

However, I was pleasantly surprised. This is a rich, creamy blend of coffee and milk. I have bought one every day since the first day I tried

them. I don’t like coffee but I like a good dose of caffeine in the morning and these are perfect.

These are better than any iced coffees I have tried and they’re low-fat! They only have 180 calories and 2 grams of fat. That’s another plus as we all want to watch our weight.

I even talked my husband into trying one the “girly drinks” as he called them. Now he’s hooked,

• too. I think I’ll start buying them in my local grocery store as I’ve seen them in six packs and that would save a few bucks.

They are a little pricey at around $2 for a 9.5 oz bottle but I think it’s worth it. It’s like drinking a little piece of mocha flavored heaven.

One piece of advice I can give is to make sure you shake the bottle WELL.

I didn’t do this on my first one and all the flavor stayed at the bottom. If you turn the bottle upside down you can see the syrup on the bottom. Just shake it vigorously until it’s all combined.

Overall, I highly recommend Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino to coffee drinkers and even those people who don’t like hot coffee, like me. It’s a delicious treat. Way to go on this one, Starbucks!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271508436301131/k2311a0815/8.15.08