Audi A4
  • For example I friend with an older (02) A4 and he experienced the same problem as I did, the windows dropping after little use
  • The small plastic price with labor cost over $300 to fix

• by Adam White

I have owned my A4 for almost 2 years. I am a big fan of Audi’s the class, simple elegance, and European sporty ness of the car make it fun and enjoyable to drive. While on the road the direct control and stability of the car is outstanding. The interior is simple

and functional.

In terms of performance I have an 07 2.0 turbo and the engine performs well, a little slow of the line but quick once going (traditional with a turbo).

On the negative, I have had a considerable number of small problems not related to the mechanical engine components, but ...

• other things such as, the windows, door handles, and coverings on the window and radio knobs and buttons. These little things add up quickly and after talking with several owners the problems are not new. For example I friend with an older (02) A4 and he experienced the same problem as I
        did, the windows dropping after little use. The small plastic price with labor cost over $300 to fix. Something to keep in mind.

Overall, I would not by an Audi if you weren’t prepared to pay more after you purchased the car. However it is a fun and enjoyable car to drive.

Audi A4
    d3nKa7a says :

It`s an amizing car

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91508436251031/k2311a0815/8.15.08