Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Many times I have tried to use eye liner and been so disappointed, and out of money
  • When I first bought it I thought it would be just like the others I tried, but when I used it, I was truly amazed
  • Now, I use it every time I wear my make-up, and I love the way it makes my eyes look

• by Kristin Long

Rimmel Exaggerate eye liner is the absolute best eye liner I have ever used in my life. I use the 261 Noir color. I line my eyes, and I can see them from way back.

It also brings out the blue color of my eyes. Many times I have tried to use eye liner and been so disappointed, and out of money.

Regular pencils make a very thick line on my eyes,

I look like a raccoon! I have also tried the liquid eye liner, and that just goes all over the place, I look like I’ve done calligraphy on my face. But this pencil is just right.

It doesn’t break, and it is just the right consistency. When I first bought it I thought it would be just like the others I tried, but when I used it, I was truly amazed.

It ...

• made a perfect line, and just the right thickness. It was easy to control, and I was so relieved to have finally found an eye liner that would work the way I needed it to.

I was thrilled at my sister’s wedding when I put it on, and I could rest assured that my eyes would be well defined for the pictures, and that I wouldn’t look like I just got into a bar fight.

Now, I use it every time I wear my make-up, and I love the way it makes my eyes look.

It adds a fine polish to my look. There is one draw back however, if I rub it, it does come off rather easily.

That’s great for when I’m ready to wash my face, but in the mean time, I have to reapply the liner. All in all, I recommend this eye liner.

Bonnie Reich says :

I am looking for Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner in color 281 Aubergine. Can I order it online as I can`t find it in any stores. Thanks you, Bonnie

kierstein says :

this is the freaking best eyeliner ever it is cheap and doesnt smudge and the perfect shade but now oonly the black shade has gone missing from every single walmart in my area and they dont sell it in other drug stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311508436241031/k2311a0815/8.15.08