Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioner Sleek and Shine
  • And quite often I notice, as a coupon clipper, they offer coupons for such a product on a regular basis in the papers
  • I found it works much better to tame the frizzies when applied to wet hair before styling as opposed to when it is dry
  • Very nice hair care product in my opinion

• by Tarra

My hair tends to become very scary when the humidity is high. And I have tried many different products and came across Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioner Cream Sleek and Shine. I have to tell you I love it. It is a very nice sized bottle when compared with the price you pay for the product. And quite often I

notice, as a coupon clipper, they offer coupons for such a product on a regular basis in the papers.

You can use this on wet or dry hair, which is another added plus. I found it works much better to tame the frizzies when applied to wet hair before styling as opposed to when it is dry. The conditioning part of the ...

• product is nice and has a fruity scent. The conditionining cream is not heavy when applied to the hair and it only takes the size of a quarter to cover every strand. Very nice hair care product in my opinion. And it has added a lot of shine to my hair as it suggests in the name.

I only wash my

hair 2-3 times a week and this has helped me get through those days in between without having to pull my hair back into a bun or a pony tail. So if you have frizzy hair that needs a little extra help and you do not want to have to fork over some heavy dough give Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311508436201031/k2311a0815/8.15.08