Kroger Brand Fruity Pops
  • But I like popsicle flavors that are a little outside the box , not your traditional Cherry, Grape, and Orange
  • I think that's one of the reasons why I love these things so much

• by Famous
      I am most certainly a popsicle addict. But I like popsicle flavors that are a little “outside the box”, not your traditional Cherry, Grape, and Orange.

So, when I perused the frozen food aisles at my local Kroger several years ago, and found banana popsicles, I was instantly in love.

As the years have progressed, I’ve graduated to Kroger

Brand Fruity Pops -the kind with two flavors in one.

Each box contains (24) pops, and the three flavors are as follows: Cherry-Lemonade, Cherry-Limeade, and Cherry-Blue Raspberry.

They look very much like the multicolored popsicles that I used to buy from the ice cream man when I was a kid.

These little pops are so incredibly addictive.

...

• The top part of the pop is red (the cherry flavor).

But about halfway down, you find out that the cherry is just a coating for the second part of the popsicle (Lemon, Lime or Blue Raspberry).

A weird thing I like to do is bite all the cherry “shell” off, and then devour the flavor underneath.

I think that’s

one of the reasons why I love these things so much.

I feel silly for going on and on about a popsicle.

But I’m not much of an ice cream or cake person.

So, a “watery” frozen snack usually hits the spot for me.

Try these things, and you’ll really want to eat the whole box in one sitting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2720443620330/k2311a042/4.2.06