Packard Bell mx66-207  » Laptops  »
  • In my opinion there was too many Packard Bell software on it

• by DfenZ

I recently bought a new laptop, more specifically the MX66-207 from Packard bell. I got taken away by it’s design, and off course the price. It wasn’t too expensive and it is a good laptop with all the hardware on board that I needed. I can basically run every program that I need and that was all I needed. The only

thing that this laptop won’t to perfect is running games. Since there is a 128mb graphics card in it, the Nvidia 7300go, it can still function as a 512mb graphics card. The only donwside of this graphics card is that there is only one outdated driver for it.

The laptop ships with 2Gb DDR2 ram, a 120Gb harddrive and a 1.80Ghz ...

• centrino duo processor. These components are pretty good and give a good speed and stability. The laptop also comes with Windows XP SP2 media center edition.

When you first start your laptop, it goes through a little installer to setup to laptop for first use. After this you are ready to use it.

In my opinion there was too many Packard Bell

software on it. This made the laptop go a bit slower when you installed more software on it.

If you had to buy a new laptop, I would not suggest this one. Why you may ask. Well for the simple fact that you can get more powerfull laptops these days for less money. Apart from that it still is a good and reliable laptop.

dudley sigue says :

how much packard bell GN45-017

Jules Li says :

It’s priced at P19,999.00.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631508436181031/k2311a0815/8.15.08