The Greatest Show on Earth movie
2.5
  • This film was a big oscar-winner, but I just found it too long and boring, not my type of imagery or style of film at all

• by limonar
      This is the everyday life among some individuals in a circus companionship. The basic idea is the same as Fellini’s La Strada or Bergman’s Sawdust & Tinsel.

The Greatest Show on Earth was directed by the legendary silent filmmaker Cecil B. Demille (during his sound period however) and is more similar to a romantic ...

• comedy than Bergman and Fellini’s heavy drama films. This film was a big oscar-winner, but I just found it too long and boring, not my type of
        imagery or style of film at all. I really like Demille’s silent films, but this one was no more than a mediocre attempt of a big spectacle to me.

The Greatest Show on Earth movie
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1120443610330/k2311a042/4.2.06