Nextel i760 phone  » Phones  »
  • My phone still gets calls and dials as long I know the # I'm dialing
  • Overall I would only recommend this phone to people that need a rough phone that can take abuse

• by adam36

My phone is a nextel i760 model and blue it has text messessing and direct connect and of corse the calling. Also voicemail, internet my phone is powered by java online and in downloads. I have had this phone for about a year and for the first month or so every thing was wonderful. But

it all went down hill from there in every way.

The calls started to drop and I would loose serivce for a block.I would loose calls all of the time and it still happens at least 2/3 time a day. The screen on the phone is broke and it has a blank screen.Outside of that ...

• my phone is of great quality it is durable and rugged. I have droped this phone a million times and it still works great.

So over all I would say I am ok with the serivce if I could change my service I would but never my phone. Even if after all of my droped

calls and the screen is blank I dropped it in water. My phone still gets calls and dials as long I know the # I’m dialing. My service is the same as always great in areas bad in others. Overall I would only recommend this phone to people that need a rough phone that can take abuse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371508436081031/k2311a0815/8.15.08