Kenmore Magic Blue 24195 Bagged Canister Vacuum
1.5
  • I don't consider the rooms in my house big because they are not
  • The next problem with the Kenmore Magic Blue was its power
  • After going out to buy bags for the vacuum the first time, I learned that I will be buying them more often than I thought I would because they are so small

• by info doc

The Kenmore Magic Blue 24195 Bagged Canister Vacuum is one of the smallest vacuums in stores. That is one of the features that is wrong with it. This vacuum is too small. I made a mistake when I purchased it. I don’t consider the rooms in my house big because they are not. This vacuum had me doing extra work and doubled the time that it usually took me to finish.

It looks good in the store because of many reasons. First of all because of its price. It was one of the least expensive ones they had. Secondly is because it came

with so many new features. Third is because of its sleek looks. The other vacuums looked old fashioned and plain, compared to this one that looked more futuristic.

The next problem with the Kenmore Magic Blue was its power. It picked up dirt and trash on the top of carpet and rugs, but didn’t get deep, down like expected.

The extra work this vacuum had me doing was not only caused by the size, it had another problem. The wheels are so tiny that it might well not have any. It felt as if the vacuum was just being pushed and pulled with my ...

• strength.

The cord is only about 20 feet. You won’t go to far with this one. Most other vacuums have cords that are at least 25 to 30 feet.

The life of the Kenmore Magic Blue 24195 Bagged Canister Vacuum isn’t expected to be long at all. Its too light and the wheels underneath will probably need replaced every few weeks or months depending on how much its used.

This vacuum only comes with one bag and one filter. They are expensive ones so while it is running well, you are going to have to have a vacuum maintenance fund saved to

keep it running.

After going out to buy bags for the vacuum the first time, I learned that I will be buying them more often than I thought I would because they are so small. This vacuum has been a total waste of time and money. The statement, “You get what you pay for,” is totally true and all I got was a headache from this vacuum.

There are many other brands that are a little more expensive but you may want to go ahead and consider those instead of purchasing a Kenmore Magic Blue 24195 Bagged Canister Vacuum. There is nothing “magic” about it.

Tim says :

What a great product Kenmore makes great cleaners Bought one to use in the family room downstairs, it pickus up great even pet hair Has a nice air turbine power brush that works off of the powerful suction from it`s 10 amp motor A great deal at only 62 dollars. Very satisfied with my purchase

zena41 says :

The retractable cord on my Kenmore Magic Blue vacuum is not working. I want to take it apart to fix it but cannot find the way. Any suggestions and or assistance?

Galega says :

You need to work with the valve located at the top. To open the valve cap, place one hand around the base of the valve and use your other to lift open the cap. If you pull the cap too hard it may come off. You can put it back on by placing the rubber flapper inside the valve base.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161508436061031/k2311a0815/8.15.08