Frigidaire 18.2 Cubic Foot Refrigerator  » Electronics  »
  • I like the way the curved textured doors look in the kitchen and was again surprised at how easy it is to keep clean

• by LBW

We have had a run of bad luck for household appliances in the last month, most recently the refrigerator. With medications needing to be kept cold and 95 degree summer heat, we needed something fast and reasonably priced.

The 18.

2 cubic foot Frigidaire is exactly that! We paid about $550 for this

unit, and that included delivery and removal of the old refrigerator.

It has wire upper shelves and a glass shelf over the crispers.

I wasn’t sure that I would like the wire shelves–thought maybe I was giving something up there.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much easier it is to maintain the ...

• wire though! The last unit had glass shelves throughout and no matter what happened, those shelves were smeared, sticky or had crumbs stuck to them.

The freezer is on the top and has plenty of room.

It took it about 36 hours to get to ‘full cold’ and I was pleasantly surprised

at how quietly it runs.

I like the way the curved textured doors look in the kitchen and was again surprised at how easy it is to keep clean.

In short, I really like this refrigerator and it is proof positive that you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on a quality appliance!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161508435931031/k2311a0815/8.15.08