Caress: Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that the smell of this body wash is far better than some of the other stinky gels out there, and the scents are both pleasant and relaxing
  • I definitely recommend this body wash to all those with sensitive skin or skin conditions

• by BengiLisa

When I first used this new Caress body wash, I was a little skeptical because it is a cream rather than a gel, and I had never heard of or seen a cream body wash before. When I applied it to my skin, I was instantly surprised and delighted with how it felt on my skin. It felt like silk sheets

gently flowing over my body, while cleansing my skin at the same time.

I think that the smell of this body wash is far better than some of the other stinky gels out there, and the scents are both pleasant and relaxing. The mix of oils and natural elements used to create this body wash are not potent to even the ...

• most sensitive skin, which is very important to me. I suffer from psoriasis, an anti-inflammatory skin condition that causes blotches of raised, irritated, red skin on my arms and legs. Not only did this body wash not irritate my psoriasis, but it also cleansed it because of the oils infused in the cream.

The only reason I gave this product an

8 instead of a 10 is its price. Since it is fairly new and has the Caress brand name, it is a little more expensive than I would like it to be, so I usually wait for a sale before I buy another bottle of it. I definitely recommend this body wash to all those with sensitive skin or skin conditions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311408435750131/k2311a0814/8.14.08