Virtual Sports Cash Scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • Honestly i'm not a gambler, after i've been searching for a while in internet i found someone who reviews this product
  • Learn from my experience, don't trust those flowery and promising words so easily

• by Darman husin

Honestly i’m not a gambler, after i’ve been searching for a while in internet i found someone who reviews this product :

I read their reviews and man i was shock that the author could make money from $100 to $3,157.28 in 6 weeks. That made me purchase the ebook.

The download page come with 2 pdf file ( about the system ) and 1 excel file ( the system calculator ).

First of all. What is Virtual Sports?

It was a betting program that in a week of plays last for only 90 second. And you’ll play a complete season every hour. So, you can play 24 seasons a day. This is over 918 weeks of football every day!

Before i began to make payment using my real money. My wife and my brother have already told me not to gamble, now i’m gambling against the computer system. They warned me that NO BROKERS EVER ...

• LOSE MONEY!

But i wanted to proof to them that this is THE ebook that i spent my hard earn money for $47 is RIGHT. I want it to be right but i was WRONG!

There are some brokers that the author suggest us to open account. I select one of them! It was Ladbrokes… er it was a program bought by the brokers with expensive price to make them money not to lose money.

Then i transfered money

to them to deposit to my account. Yes, i make money at the first time trade and after that. Then after a while the computer start to cheat on me!

Then the system started to Fail one by one. The result is worse! I saw one team “Everton” never draw even at the 28th match! I lost all my money!

All of you out there, be warned !!!

Learn from my experience, don’t trust those flowery and promising words so easily.

jimmy says :

ive also bought this book and found it to be a scam, so i started to develop a system using system 1 only bet on the last games on the betting tabell and you will win big money this way the betting company will never now what games your are betting on

Galega says :

A bet is a bet, coming with insecurity and uncertainty. Even then there are some firms which cheat people. Virtual Sports is one of them. It is a scam platform and the Internet is scattered with many people sharing the same experience. The method you are saying is also not full proof. It is not so easy to game a betting program.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 601408435730131/k2311a0814/8.14.08