Mo Kleen multipurpose cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • This liquid comes in a white bottle with a spray pump which can be set at off to avoid accidental spraying

• by bookworm

Mo Kleen is a Hi-Power multipurpose cleaner. I had bought it to try it on my kitchen. I have open shelves and cupboards above the gas stove in my kitchen. This leads to grease forming all over the cupboards and shelves. The kitchen tiles also get smeared with oily deposits especially the edges and the corners.

Cleaning all this simply with detergent is a slow process and the end result is also not satisfactory. I tried Mo Kleen on the cupboards and the shelves which were the worst and though I had to scrub them well, they became sparkling clean. This liquid comes in a white bottle with a spray pump which

can be set at off to avoid accidental spraying. I have used this product on the oven and my oven has become clean and tidy. This liquid can be safely used to clean all types of kitchen items like blenders, mixer, oven, refrigerator etc and all this items have turned out clean and tidy.

The blender in my kitchen gets very dirty as it is fixed on the wall and it accumulates all the grease which is generated while cooking. Add to this the constant deposit of dust on it and I find my blender to be very soiled and dirty. Same is the case with the wall mounted fan in ...

• the kitchen. But I am thankful to Mo Kleen which removes the grease from all the surfaces and makes them sparkling clean.

I have had similar results with the kitchen floor, edges and corners. All this places get coated with grease and the dust settles onto it to make the area truly ugly. Mo Kleen cleans all this as I spray the area to be cleaned and after a few minutes wipe it with a sponge. If the area is heavily soiled I use it straight on to the surface without diluting it. For cleaning doors, windows, vehicles like car and scooter I use it diluted as it serves the purpose.

When

I use this product without diluting it I have to keep on rinsing the area on which it is used so as to remove the residual effect of the liquid. When I clean my kitchen cupboards I had to wipe them 4-5 times otherwise the area shows marks of the liquid as well as the grease. This product also cleans carpet very well and it saves me money as I don’t have to send it to the dry cleaners whenever it gets stained. Carpets which become dull become clean and bright after cleaning them with Mo Kleen. It is truly a multi purpose product which makes my work easier and faster.

Remya says :

how do i procure MO CLEANER in INDIA

Galega says :

Mo Kleen Multipurpose Cleaner is available in the Indian market. I have seen it in a grocery store near my home. It is also available at Amazon India and Flipkart website.

area manager says :

from where i can buy mo kleen near kolkata. kindly provide address and contact no.

bookworm replies :

I don`t have the address or other details but you can try it at any local grocery store or in Big Bazaar outlets. They do stock them.

bookworm replies :

Try at Malls or Big Bazaar outlets, they stock it.

Galega says :

I have seen it available at Vishal Mega Mart, Spencer’s and Big Bazaar outlets. Actually, Mo Kleen is available in all metro cities of India. You will not find any problem in Kolkata. The availability is only scarce in tier II cities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531408435701231/k2311a0814/8.14.08