Call of Duty 4 for the PS3  » Games  »
  • I bought it months ago and still I play it
  • This game is great and I would recommend it to anybody

• by zen

I bought Call of Duty 4 with my PS3. I bought it months ago and still I play it. This game has great game play that makes me never want to put it down.

This game has great graphics, especially in HD which help to look for the bad guys and snipe them out. This game’s

story mode is great and is great training for the online play which is my favorite part of the game.

The game always has many people online ready to play. The online game is fast but sometimes the connection does die.

This can be especially annoying when you are playing a self record setting game. I ...

• also feel there is some lack in the places you can play online.

I also complain that this game doesn’t have any vehicles in the game to drive. But the large array of weapons makes up for that.

Call of Duty 4 also plays greatly on the ps3. This game is very simple to play and

get comfortable with, but the things you can do with those controls is impressive.

One of my favorite weapons is the knife, with its realistic blood spray when it strikes its target. This game is great and I would recommend it to anybody.

It has kept me playing for a very long time and not get bored.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281408435631231/k2311a0814/8.14.08