Comcast Internet Service  » Internet  »
  • The internet service is very fast and I don't think i could every go back to DSL or dial-up

• by zen

I moved to Sugar Land, Texas and got internet service from Comcast. Comcast offers the triple play deal in which you get internet, phone, and TV for $99.

The internet service from Comcast comes with power boost which makes it faster.

The internet service is very fast and I don’t

think i could every go back to DSL or dial-up.

It is also very cheap to get.

When the Comcast person came to install it, he took a long time because he had to drop a line to get it to our TV.

The service also has some problems.

Sometimes,

• the internet goes out for hours at a time when I really need it.

I have made many losses on ebay with these problems.

Also since the phone and TV are connected with the internet, they go out too.

And that is really annoying when sometimes you are on a

very important phone call or watching a TV special is coming on and it all goes out.

All in all, the speed of the internet is good, but the service is mediocre and can be very annoying.

Comcast is the only internet service provider where I live, so I have no other choice.

Comcast Internet Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 211308435440431/k2311a0813/8.13.08