Bermudez Domino Cookies (Vanilla Cream)
  • I love to try different types of cookies and there is a company here in my country named Bermudez which specializes in all sorts of cookies and biscuits
  • But, although I enjoy the vanilla cream filling a lot, because of it's consistency and sweetness
  • I admit I would eat these because they are good taste wise and I definitely can eat them

• by RJR

I love to try different types of cookies and there is a company here in my country named Bermudez which specializes in all sorts of cookies and biscuits. One of their recent cookies (maybe only came out a few years back) is named Domino and there are a couple types of these cookies. I am here to talk about the

Domino cookies with vanilla cream filling inside of them.

The Domino cookies with vanilla cream filling are sandwiched by two round chocolate cookies. These chocolate cookies are pretty thick and the layer of vanilla cream is generous. But, although I enjoy the vanilla cream filling a lot, because of it’s consistency and sweetness.

I do not find myself enjoying the chocolate cookies ...

• themselves, as they are thick they do not melt in your mouth which I personally would like to get from such a cookie. Although the vanilla cream and chocolate cookies flavours meld perfectly, it is just the texture or hardness of the cookie which doesn’t satisfy me too much.

Bermudez Domino cookies come in light blue packages which contains 6 cookies

and it has a nice design to it as well. They are also very filling because of the thickness of the cookies. I admit I would eat these because they are good taste wise and I definitely can eat them. But it is not my first choice when it comes to cream filled cookies, simply because of my texture preference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271308435400431/k2311a0813/8.13.08