Avon Solutions Hydra-Radiance Intensive nutrient Night Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • Avon products, in my opinion, are rather good
  • I don't buy a lot of stuff from Avon because I also buy from some other brands so I can't spend everything and I don't like buying to much stuff because I know that I won't throw it away so I at the end they just expire
  • And if I have something that I don't use I usually give it as a present to someone that I know and I think he/she would like it
  • I know so many people who throw away so many things more than half full because they have too many stuff and they aren't using it
  • Till now I am rather satisfied with Avon Solutions Hydra-Radiance Intensive nutrient Night Serum, unfortunately although you don't need a lot of it, I saw that it is rather dense and so even when you take out a small quantity it is clear that the amount in the jar is lowering, so I guess it won't last long, but I paid $10 and that's not all that much

• by lorelai

Avon products, in my opinion, are rather good. I don’t buy a lot of stuff from Avon because I also buy from some other brands so I can’t spend everything and I don’t like buying to much stuff because I know that I won’t throw it away so I at the end they just expire. Now I buy mostly what I need and I never open anything before I am at least near the end with the similar product that I’ve been using. And if I have something that I don’t use I usually give it as a present to someone that I know and I think he/she would like it. I know so many people who throw away so many things more than half full because they have too many stuff and they aren’t using it. I would never do that because I feel sorry for the money I’ve spent on that product.

What I usually buy from Avon are skin care products and hair care products and sometimes even bath products. I have never bought a perfume and I don’t like buying make up because sometimes the colours in the catalogue aren’t exactly the same as the ones you actually get so in the end you end up with a wrong colour although the name and the code are the same. So I actually consider buying make-up from Avon risky. The last time I was going through Avon catalogue

I saw Avon Solutions Hydra-Radiance Intensive nutrient Night Serum. When I was younger my mother was Amway member and there they were selling Artistry products.

Artistry products were of a very high quality and they were particularly good for the skin. Among Artisty products was one skin serum which was really great for the skin and my mother was always ordering it although it was really expensive. my mother is not a member of Amway for quite some time now and when I saw Avon Solutions Hydra-Radiance Intensive nutrient Night Serum I decided to buy it. I wasn’t expecting it to be as good as the one from Artistry because the difference in the price is huge, Artistry one was 5 times more expensive, but I wanted to see how good this one is. When my Avon order arrived the first thing I looked at was this serum.

It came in a blue small box with silver letters on it. There was a folded paper in the box, like when you buy a medicine and that surprised me because I am not really used to that. On that paper it is written how to use this serum and how it works. The serum comes in transparent colourless, glass jar with a blue disperser. The serum is transparent and has some orange granules inside of it.

The serum is rather dense and it isn’t liquid but more like a gel. It has ...

• a very nice floral fragrance which isn’t strong on your skin. You don’t need a large quantity for the skin of your face because you have to rub it in very well. like all other products you have to apply it on the clean skin. This serum doesn’t effect that much way your skin feels but it actually effects the way it looks.

The skin gets much shiner and it looks much healthier and cleaner. I’ve used this product only 3 times since I bought it, and I was using it 3 nights in the role, and what I can tell you is that the difference is really noticeable and not only noticeable but also visible. I had several small pimples on my left cheek. Usually when I get the pimples the area around them gets kind a reddish and irritated but just in 3 night this serum took care of those pimples and of the reddish area which were all gone. I was nicely surprised but unfortunately I stopped using the serum.

I guess when you get the desired effect you kind a loose interest, well at least it happens to me, so now I see that my skin doesn’t look as good as it was looking after those 3 nights I was using the serum so now as soon as I finish writing this review I’ll go and wash my face and then apply this serum. It

says on the box that after 2 weeks of using this serum the skin looks great even without make up. It is summer here and as I live in the town on the beach the humidity in the air is huge so we sweat as if it was 15 degrees more that it actually is. When it’s so hot I prefer not to apply any kind of make up to my skin specially not any kind of foundation or stuff like that. Now I hope that in a week or two my skin will look great even without the foundation.

I mean, my skin isn’t bad but still it looks much better with a foundation. Till now I am rather satisfied with Avon Solutions Hydra-Radiance Intensive nutrient Night Serum, unfortunately although you don’t need a lot of it, I saw that it is rather dense and so even when you take out a small quantity it is clear that the amount in the jar is lowering, so I guess it won’t last long, but I paid $10 and that’s not all that much. I think that this serum is really good and that it can really help the skin on your face to look better. I would definitely recommend it. I doubt there’s anyone who’s skin doesn’t need some more perfection and this serum will give it to you.

I am very satisfied and if you buy it I am sure that you are going to be satisfied too.

deb taylor says :

When i received the product avon solutons hydra-radiance intensve nutrient nigt serum from a friend there were no directions. How do i use it? thank you

Galega says :

It is quite easy to use, just like your regular facial cream.

First wash your face properly. You can use a face wash for the same. Now, dry your face with a towel. Take little bit of serum in your palm and evenly apply on the facial skin and neck with gently massaging. That is all you are required to do.

lorelai replies :

You apply it on your skin. It i a serum. you have too use it as if it was a skin or face cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311208435100631/k2311a0812/8.12.08