Century 21 real estate  » Real estate  »
1.5
Penhorn Mall, Dartmouth Nova Scotia
  • Needing some real estate advice on financing a mobile home, I approached my favourite real estate company at the Penhorn Mall in Dartmouth Nova Scotia
  • She assured me that there was no problem with financing an older mobile home, and that I was simply going about it the wrong way, blah, blah, blah

• by Melissa Glenn
      I have dealt with Century 21 real estate, owned by A. B. C.

Realty Limited before with great results. Not this time, this time it was a disaster.

Needing some real estate advice on financing a mobile home, I approached my favourite real estate company at the Penhorn Mall in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. In this mall they have both a booth, manned by one person, and a 20 person

office.

This time I went to the booth, I should have gone to the office. First of all I had to fight to get the ladie Realtors attention.

She was busy flirting with a gentlemen, and after 5 minutes of being rudely ignored I had to say ‘Excuse me, I’m waiting to be helped’. She was then friendly and personable, but condescending.

She assured me that there ...

• was no problem with financing an older mobile home, and that I was simply going about it the wrong way, blah, blah, blah. After 10 minutes of preaching at me and trying to upsell me by having me view homes on the computer, she gave me a business card of a finance advisor.

Admonishing me she told me they could arrange my financing etc. etc.

I left

this ladie feeling about five years old. She made me feel stupid over financing, incompetent that I couldn’t buy the $90,000 home she was pushing and offended.

Her advice with the finance company proved to be incorrect. I advised her by email and got ignored.

All in all the customer service at this Century 21 kiosk, was terrible. If I deal with this Real estate company again, it will be with a different realtor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62310343500431/k2311a0331/3.31.06