Nestea ice tea Orange 500ml  » Food  »
  • I've always like Nestea ice teas because they always had really nice taste, until not that long ago my favourite taste was peach one and I never liked lemon ones because they were too bitter for my taste
  • I like stuff with orange taste, like chocolate with orange and similar stuff but I am not very fond of products of orange like orange juices so I had to try it
  • It costs 1 Euro for 500ml and that's little bit more than what you'd pay for original tastes but I think it's worth it because it is much better
  • I would recommend this product to everyone who likes ice tea, you will love Nestea ice tea Orange

• by lorelai

I’ve always like Nestea ice teas because they always had really nice taste, until not that long ago my favourite taste was peach one and I never liked lemon ones because they were too bitter for my taste. I really like ice-teas specially during the summer because they are very refreshing if hold in the fridge after drinking.

The other day I went shopping with my boyfriend and he was thirsty so we went to buy something to drink.

I saw that Nestea had a new

ice-tea with orange taste so I just had to try it.

I like stuff with orange taste, like chocolate with orange and similar stuff but I am not very fond of products of orange like orange juices so I had to try it.

This product is very similar to Neastea peach it comes in a transparent bottle with an pink peach cap so it isn’t difficult to change it for the one with peach taste.

It has usual Nestea sign on the label and the sea ...

• of tea undre that.

It smells really nice, the original ice-tea smell is mixed with orange fragrance so the smell is rather light.

The taste is very good much lighter and refreshing than any other Nesteas tea I’ve ever tasted, I guess that’s because of the orange which lightens it.

It is not sweet at all and has only 34 calories for 100ml.

This tea is a very nice surprise and cold from the fridge it tastes wonderful and it kills the thirst.

My boyfriend likes

it too.

The beverage itself is of a pale brown colour, it is little bit more orange than other ice teas.

It costs 1 Euro for 500ml and that’s little bit more than what you’d pay for original tastes but I think it’s worth it because it is much better.

I think that the price is so high now while this taste is now, later they will probably lower the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208434930531/k2311a0812/8.12.08