Avon Arabian glow bronzing pearls  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really like Avon products, I know that they are not what they used to be but they are still good
  • I bought Avon Arabian glow bronzing pearls more than 2 year ago
  • I thought they would add some tan to my make up and I always use them in summer above the foundation
  • They are very dark so if you aren't tanned I wouldn't recommend using this pearls because they will make you look very unnatural
  • I really like the natural glow this product gives to my skin, it is very effective but the problem is that it looks the best in the summer when the skin is tanned and during the summer I rarely wear make up because it is so hot

• by lorelai

I really like Avon products, I know that they are not what they used to be but they are still good. I remember my mother had an Avon nail lash and she never used it, when we opened it, after more than 3 years it was as new liquid and perfect. Today that wouldn’t be possible because Avon nail lashes aren’t half of the quality they were many years ago but the other products are still of a great quality and that’s why I buy from Avon. I mostly buy bath and hair stuff because although my sister is a member of Bottega Verde there bath and hair product aren’t that good and they are very expensive.

Sometimes I buy make up from Avon too, specially when it is on discount, well, I must admit that I never buy anything that is not on discount from Avon. I bought Avon Arabian glow bronzing pearls more than 2 year ago. I thought they would add some tan to my make up and I always use them in summer above the foundation.

I was really thrilled

back then when my pearls arrived but I didn’t use them much. I still have them because I almost never use them. They are for summer and during the summer I rarely wear make up, specially foundations and liquid powders or powders of any type because I live in a very humid town so when it is hot here you feel even hotter from all humidity and you sweat a lot so the make up just mixes with the sweat and it becomes a mess and it doesn’t allow the skin to breath so you sweat even more.

This product comes in a dark brown-golden box and although the box is rather big you’d be surprised how little pearls are there. They are very dark so if you aren’t tanned I wouldn’t recommend using this pearls because they will make you look very unnatural. It is not suitable for very pale woman.

Sometimes I use this product during the winter to give some colour to my skin but that doesn’t look natural so mostly I use it when I go out or on special ...

• occasions during hotter days when my skin is already tanned by itself from the sun. You just swirl your blusher brush over the pearls and the different colour pearls will create a very nice mixture of colours. Then you apply this with the brush to your cheeks and wherever you want it.

You can apply it all over your face is you want to add the golden glow to your skin. You can get some other products from Arabian Glow set like Bronzing pearls 18g Lipstick in Sundance Dusting Brush but I have never tried any of them. You don’t have to use Avon Arabian glow bronzing pearls on your face you can apply it all over your body but I never did that because then I would have to be very careful not to dirty my clothes with it.

You get a sponge powder applicator in the container and 30 pearls which are bronzes browns and golds and have shimmering effect on your face so not only that you look darker and tanned but your face also shimmers. I never apply this product

with the sponge powder applicator I got with it but with a large blusher brush because I’ve noticed that the effect is much better and that the effect is much more equal. With the sponge applicator you risk the different colour lines on your face and a lot of rubbing to make the colour equal while with the brush that doesn’t happen.

A very good thing about Avon Arabian glow bronzing pearls is that the effect lasts for several hours, well, if you apply it on a long lasting foundation it will last as long as the foundation lasts and if you apply it on the skin it will last long but it won’t be as effective as when applied over the foundation and it won’t even look so good. I really like the natural glow this product gives to my skin, it is very effective but the problem is that it looks the best in the summer when the skin is tanned and during the summer I rarely wear make up because it is so hot. I would recommend this product to everyone who likes to look tanned and who likes their skin to glow.

Avon Arabian glow bronzing pearls
    tina says :

Hi, I have dark complexion not that chocolate dark but i live in mauritius its an island in indian ocean-its always sunny and we r tanned but i like the shimmering effect on the skin that i saw You think i can use the avon arabian glow bronzing pearls. thank you

Pamela says :

Did you bought it?
    How is it on your sking?

lorelai replies :

Yeah, I think you can use it, why not. It won’t prpbably make your skin much darker but it will be shiny.

lorelai replies :

Please let us know, did you by it? How was it?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311208434580531/k2311a0812/8.12.08