Blackberry and musk by Gaudini  » Perfume  »
  • I found that really strange specially because he had a whole bunch of money so when once I hint that I never got anything from him the other day he appeared on my doorstep with a Gaudini collection Mora and Muschio (blackberry and musk
  • I don't like the cap because it doesn't stay up and if you accidentally flip the bottle the cap falls off by itself, it is not firm at all
  • I like this perfume because it is very feminine and in my opinion it is a night romantic perfume, it is more spring and autumn perfume than winter and summer because in the summer it is too hot and sweet perfumes are kin da too heavy white for the winter time it is too nice
  • I think that this collection was a really nice present, I saw it in the shop several months after we broke up and I think he paid some 50 Euro for it
  • Anyway I would recommend this product to every woman who likes sweet product and who likes to wear it when she goes on a date with her boyfriend because in my opinion this perfume is just perfect for romantic sensual nights

• by lorelai

This perfume makes me remember on ex boyfriend of mine who never gave me any present at all. I found that really strange specially because he had a whole bunch of money so when once I hint that I never got anything from him the other day he appeared on my doorstep with a Gaudini collection Mora and Muschio (blackberry and musk. It came in a monochrome large box. The box was dark pink and had mora and muschio written on it.

In the set there ws a body cream, shower cream and this eau de toilette. It was a really nice of him but it was kind a too late. The eau de toilette smells really nice, like blackberries.

The smell is really soft and very sweet. I adore sweet perfumes and I was always wearing perfumes when I was with him and they were all very sweet so I guess it wasn’t difficult for him to guess what to buy me. It comes in transparent thin but elegant bottle with a dark pink cap and golden disperser.

the perfume is of a very

light yellow colour or I could even say that it is colourless. I don’t like the cap because it doesn’t stay up and if you accidentally flip the bottle the cap falls off by itself, it is not firm at all. I guess it wasn’t difficult for him to think of something to buy me so I really wonder how and why he didn’t to it earlier.

Although it’s been more than 4 years now I still have this eau de toilette, the body cream that had the same fragrance and the shower cream are both gone but I still have the eau de toilette. Now I don’t wear perfumes that much any more and I have so many different perfumes that even if I remember to wear it the choice is very difficult because there are so many different options. I never wear this perfume when I go out with my present boyfriend because this perfume is something that reminds me of that ex boyfriend and considering all this time has passed I can say that it is the only thing that reminds me ...

• of him.

There’s just little bit of this perfume left. This perfume makes your skin smell really nice and fruity. Very soon the intensive and strong part of the perfume fades away so only if you put the perfumed part really close to your nose you will feel the smell.

It is a very romantic perfume and also very sensual because it is a small surprise. When a boy come close to you he won’t notice that you wear any perfume but when he comes really close to you he will notice that you smell really sweet and nice, specially if you put the perfume on your neck or even your chest. I like this perfume because it is very feminine and in my opinion it is a night romantic perfume, it is more spring and autumn perfume than winter and summer because in the summer it is too hot and sweet perfumes are kin da too heavy white for the winter time it is too nice.

I don’t wear sweet perfumes in winter time, never. I think that this collection was a really nice

present, I saw it in the shop several months after we broke up and I think he paid some 50 Euro for it. Somehow the smell of this perfume makes me think on a dark pink colour and I always wear it when I have dark pink clothes, because this dark pink makes me think of the perfume too and of my ex boyfriend of course.

In one hand I really can’t wait to spend all the perfume because I really hate having million bottles almost empty at my desk but in the same time this only thing that reminds me of my ex boyfriend will go to trash and I am not really looking forward to that. Anyway I would recommend this product to every woman who likes sweet product and who likes to wear it when she goes on a date with her boyfriend because in my opinion this perfume is just perfect for romantic sensual nights. It is also a great present and a great idea for a present so you man who know that your woman likes sweet perfumes buy her this one and she will certainly like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561208434540531/k2311a0812/8.12.08