Jennifer Eight movie
  • Despite the weak end I think it was an engaging and intense thriller with a lot of fine acting performances, not including Andy Garcia though

• by limonar
      A police officer named John is bored with his job and would very much like some change in his life. What he gets is a

relocation to another city, and hir first assignment is to investigate a series of murders. Similarities to Die Hard and some other classic action films ...

• are very apparent in this film, but actually this is more of a thriller, or at least it changes into that some time into the
        film. Despite the weak end I think it was an engaging and intense thriller with a lot of fine acting performances, not including Andy Garcia though.

Andrew Leaither says :

Interesting to know that a police officer can be bored with his job. I was not bored reading the review and watching the movie trailer. I thought it was fun and I know I will get to love this movie the moment I can find it on internet or purchase DVD.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11310343450331/k2311a0331/3.31.06