Stilla Natura cereal bars  » Food  »
  • I was really surprised to see that the cost only 0.16 Euro
  • I thought they would taste horrible because they are so cheap so I bought just one of each taste, coconut and orange

• by lorelai

I really like cereal bars, they have such good taste and they are much healthier than other sweets. They are sweet and usually have a strata of chocolate or some other very sweet strata on it. lately I stopped eating chocolate, cookies and other sweets and I started eating only cereal bars.

About a week ago I went to Kaufland store that has

recently opened in my town and there I saw Stilla Natura cereal bars. I was really surprised to see that the cost only 0.

16 Euro. That’s incredible.

I thought they would taste horrible because they are so cheap so I bought just one of each taste, coconut and orange. When I tasted them I was really sorry because I bought just 1 of ...

• each and the day after I went to Kaufland again and bought 10 more.

They really taste great specially the ones with orange. They are covered in chocolate and the cereals are soaked in the orange juice.

It’s really delicious, they would be delicious even if they cost more but for that price they are really perfect. They come in half white half

orange packings and on the white part it is written Stilla Natura while on the orange part there’s the picture of the bar with a lot of oranges around it.

It looks so good and it tastes so good so I really wonder how come it costs so little. Usually good stuff costs much.

You get 30g of this product for 16 Euro cent. That’s really incredible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208434480531/k2311a0812/8.12.08