Katy exquisite apricot and nuts cereal bars  » Food  »
  • Among other cereal bars I bought I bought Katy exquisite apricot peanut cereal bars too
  • You get 100g of these bars for 0.50 Euro, that's a really deal in my opinion
  • I really like Katy exquisite apricot and nuts cereal bars because they taste great and are really cheap so I would highly recommend them

• by lorelai

I went to the Kaufland store the other day (a new one opened in my town this month) and I got really surprised to see that they had very cheap cereal bars. They were incredibly cheap so I took some.

I really like cereal bars and lately I started eating them instead of chocolate and other sweets.

Cereal bars are

really good because they are sweet and have chocolate and dry fruits in it but in the same time they are much healthier than chocolate and simple sweet stuff because they have cereals and cereals are very good for us because they have fibres.

Among other cereal bars I bought I bought Katy exquisite apricot peanut cereal bars too.

...

• You get 100g of these bars for 0.

50 Euro, that’s a really deal in my opinion.

They come in a orange paper box with a big picture of these cereal bars apricots and different nuts on it.

The box itself looks really nice and appealing and when you open it you can see 6 small bars in it.

They are

packed in one small plastic bag.

The are 4cm long and covered with chocolate, when you take a bite you can feel everything, chocolate, nuts and apricots.

I really like Katy exquisite apricot and nuts cereal bars because they taste great and are really cheap so I would highly recommend them.

100g of this product has 493kcal and that’s much less than usual chocolate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208434470531/k2311a0812/8.12.08