Violeta menthol handkerchiefs  » Other  »
2.0
  • I was in Kauflandstore the other day and I felt my nose would start leaking so I decided to buy handkerchiefs
  • I am not very satisfied with these product and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone although it really doesn't cost much

• by lorelai

I was in Kauflandstore the other day and I felt my nose would start leaking so I decided to buy handkerchiefs. They were near the register and luckily I was already done with the shopping so I was at the register.

I took Violeta menthol handkerchiefs.

They were rather cheap, some 10 Euro cent

for a pack.

It was written on them that they refresh because of the menthol and that they work anti-inflammatory so I took them.

They came in a turquoise plastic bag which gets darker towards the bottom and has Violeta with violet letters written on them while menthol is written in dark turquoise.

I ...

• opened the bag and I was expecting to feel the menthol fragrance but I didn’t.

I took one of the handkerchiefs out and still no menthol fragrance just when I put it under my nose I felt the menthol fragrance.

That was rather disappointing because without a very strong menthol fragrance the handkerchiefs aren’t

refreshing at all.

I really wonder what works anti-inflammatory because I wasn’t able to feel any balsam on the paper, the handkerchiefs are made of thin paper which is white and soft but they could be softer.

I am not very satisfied with these product and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone although it really doesn’t cost much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121208434460531/k2311a0812/8.12.08