Amai Aloe vera lip balm 3in1 by Lek  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that most of the lip balms don't have bad tastes like Labello but my sister says that Labello is not greasy enough and that it doesn't protect her lips enough so she always buys only this one
  • This product doesn't have any particular smell, the fragrance is natural lip balm fragrance, it actually, in my opinion, smells like grease
  • Although my sister says that it is also tasteless I wouldn't agree with that because it tastes horrible
  • I prefer products for lip care that also have some visual effect
  • I would recommend this product to people who don't like lipsticks and lip glosses and who are just looking for protection for their lips and not for make up too

• by lorelai

In my purse you will find at least 10 different lip glosses, lips sticks and lip balms, I really like them and I need my lips to be protected all the time. I need my lips to be protected specially during the winter because I live in the area where strong winds sometimes blow and that dries my lips so if I don’t apply something very greasy my lips become so dry and irritated that it loos as if they are double sized. I don’t mind the taste, the smell, grease, stickiness, anything about the lipsticks and lipsbalms but in my sister’s purse you will find just one lip balm and that’s Amai Aloe vera lip balm. It is the simplest lip balm I have ever seen it has such a simple design which is not attractive at all. It is in a white plastic with dark blue cap and white letters Amai on a dark blue background and dark blue letters on the other side.

Very simple! The cosmetic house Lek produces it, Lek is a Slovenian cosmetic house. This is the only lip balm my sister uses because it is very greasy and doesn’t have bad taste. I think that most of the lip balms don’t have bad tastes

like Labello but my sister says that Labello is not greasy enough and that it doesn’t protect her lips enough so she always buys only this one. You can find many other colours of Amai lip balm with different ingredients but my sister never buys them because she thinks they aren’t good enough.

This balm is rather cheap and my sister usually doesn’t buy cheap things because in her opinion cheap things aren’t good but she find this lipstick good. This product doesn’t have any particular smell, the fragrance is natural lip balm fragrance, it actually, in my opinion, smells like grease. Although my sister says that it is also tasteless I wouldn’t agree with that because it tastes horrible. It is so greasy that you feel as if you are applying real grease on them.

With this balm your lips are really protected and moisturised because they are so greasy that nothing can reach them. With this balm your lips become really soft and the grease is also waterproof so you can lick your lips as much as you want but they will remain greasy. Usually when I have something on my lips I always lick them, that’s why I hate when my lips care products have bad taste. Fortunately ...

• although the product doesn’t smell nice and it also tastes bad when you first apply it on your lips, and specially if you apply it in large amounts, after several minutes the taste disappears and the smell disappears too so you just feel the grease on your lips and you feel that they are protected.

This lip balm also has UV protection so you are protected from damaging radiations of the sun so this lip balm is also very useful even during the summer. I don’t use this lip balm because it doesn’t have any visual effect, it moisturises your lips and it makes them greasy but they don’t glow nor it makes them look nicer. It is just a plain transparent lip balm that protects your lips from weather agents. I prefer products for lip care that also have some visual effect.

This one is too old fashioned for me. My sister doesn’t use lip sticks and she doesn’t like to have anything on her lips so that’s why she likes this Amai Aloe vera lip balm 3in1 by Lek so much, when I offer her one of mine she rarely accepts and when she does she immediately wipes the product from her mouth because she hates the taste. But

she never wipes out this products. She doesn’t put a lot of it so I guess it doesn’t taste nor smells bad than.

In, the other hand I always put a lot of lip care products to my lips so I immediately feel the taste. I would recommend this product to people who don’t like lipsticks and lip glosses and who are just looking for protection for their lips and not for make up too. This lip balm is really simple, it is white in the stick and when you apply it to your mouth it is transparent and invisible. Your lips become greasy and soft and you can be sure that they are protected.

You get 5,2g of this product for 1,50 Euro. I think that’s a very good price because usually these lipsticks cost much more. I think that it is very good that things like this one exist. People like my sister would have to buy much more expensive products with brilliant effects if it wasn’t for this product and why should they give much money for something that they don’t want if they can give much less money for something that they want.

This lip balm can also be used by man because on lips it is almost invisible and it will protect their lips too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311208434430531/k2311a0812/8.12.08