Steadler permanet marker  » Other  »
  • This marker has black cap and it is rather difficult to take it off in order to make a mark, but I think that this is very good because this way it is very difficult to accidentally open it

• by lorelai

My dad uses waterproof markers all the time, he likes to create stuff with wood and steel and he usually has to mark where to cut the wood or steel so he uses markers for that. He has used different markers but lately I see him use only Steadler markers because they write on any type of surface.

This marker is rather big

and if you touch some part of your skin with it it will be very difficult to wash it off.

I even stopped trying so now I just leave it and don’t rub it any more because with or without rubbing it will take several days for the mark to disappear.

This marker has black cap and it is rather difficult to ...

• take it off in order to make a mark, but I think that this is very good because this way it is very difficult to accidentally open it.

If you leave it open it will dry out so it will be unusable.

But this marker also has a protection for that it has dry safe ink so it can be open for 2

weeks and it won’t dry out.

I wouldn’t try that because I don’t wanna rick but it is written on the marker.

This marker leaves very thick lines and although I always still markers from my dad to write on CDs and DVDs but it is not easy to write on CDs and DVDs with this one because it is too thick so you’d need much more space.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121208434400531/k2311a0812/8.12.08