Pilot fineliner  » Other  »
  • I would recommend this pen to people who write nice letters, addresses, invitations and similar stuff a lot
  • This pen is definitely not for everyday writing, it is too expensive and too wet for that

• by lorelai

I write a lot as I am a student and I really like Pilot fineliner, I rarely use it because it is one of the more expensive pens so I only use it when I really want to write something nice, like a

birthday car or some note. This pen is blue and has a blue cap and in golden letters written Pilot Fineliner.

The line that it leaves is really very fine but that also makes it impossible to write fast with it.

Also it doesn’t dry immediately, it takes it at least 2 seconds to dry and when you write that’s really a lot because in 2 seconds you already put your fist on what you’ve already written so as the ink is not dry yet your ...

• Pilot fineliner
      fist remains blue.

I really don’t like that because then my hands look as child’s hands.

When I was little I adored felt-tip pens and I used to draw a lot with them and my hands would always be in different colours.

When

I write fast with Pilot Fineliner my hands turn in that faze.

I would recommend this pen to people who write nice letters, addresses, invitations and similar stuff a lot.

This pen is definitely not for everyday writing, it is too expensive and too wet for that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121208434390531/k2311a0812/8.12.08