Yamayo Correction tape  » Other  »
  • They were all transparent but in different colours, but what was most attractive was the price, each one cost 0.50 Euro
  • I like this Yamayo correction tape and I would recommend it to everyone, just when I went to the same shop again I saw that they doubled the price os this product so now 1 Euro
  • There are 8m of 5mm tape in each pf them so I think that it is still worth the money

• by lorelai

I really like correctors because I write a lot and when you just cross a word it looks terrible so I don’t do that. As strange as it seems I still write letters and I write long letters so without a corrector all my letters would look horrible because they would have a lot of black spots.

I’ve found Yamayo Correction tape in one copy service.

I saw this small plastic things and

I was really wondering what they were so I came closer and realised that they were correction tapes.

50 Euro.

I was buying correction tapes in past too but they would always be much more expensive then regular correction pens.

So when I saw the price I immediately took 6 of them.

I gave 2 ...

• to my friends and the rest I kept for myself.

This correction tape is really good you just press the part with the applicator on the paper where you made the mistake and where you want to do the correction and you role it so the correction tape which is white, dry and dense, goes out.

It covers all inks perfectly although it isn’t very easy to role it straight and it looks

really bad if you have to cover more than just a few centimetres because it looks as if you put some plaster on it.

I like this Yamayo correction tape and I would recommend it to everyone, just when I went to the same shop again I saw that they doubled the price os this product so now 1 Euro.

There are 8m of 5mm tape in each pf them so I think that it is still worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121208434380531/k2311a0812/8.12.08