Chick Fil-A Southwest Chicken Salad
  • Their food is so tasty and the ingredients are so fresh that I decided to take a chance on one of their Southwest salads
  • And I figured that Chick Fil-A would probably have the best one
  • After picking out the tomatoes (I don't like tomatoes) and mixing the ingredients up a bit, I added the spicy dressing
  • The flavor was a lot spicier than I thought it would be
  • I would definitely go back and order another one

• by Famous

Chick Fil-A is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. Their food is so tasty and the ingredients are so fresh that I decided to take a chance on one of their Southwest salads. I’ve had these in other restaurants, both sit-down and take-out.

And I figured that Chick Fil-A would probably have the best one. Upon ordering the thing, I was so shocked at how big

it was.

Truly, this was one of the biggest salads that I’d ever gotten from a fast food establishment. I expected that this salad would have its own dressing like Arby’s, whose Sante Fe salads come with their own dressing.

Chick Fil-A offers a spicy dressing. And I assumed that this would be the best one for this salad.

After picking out the tomatoes (I ...

• don’t like tomatoes) and mixing the ingredients up a bit, I added the spicy dressing. I was not pleased.

The flavor was a lot spicier than I thought it would be. But that isn’t what I didn’t like exactly.

The dressing was a lot sweeter than I assumed it would be, something that I don’t really enjoy when eating a salad. A little sweetness isn’t bad.

But

when a dressing is too sweet, it tends to overpower the actual salad. For that reason, I had to embellish it a bit with some of my own dressing that I had at home.

I wish that the chain would offer a different dressing. But the salad in general was quite good.

I would definitely go back and order another one. I would just ask for a different condiment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208434330431/k2311a0812/8.12.08