Canvas Art Lounge  » Entertainment  »
Castleberry Hill (Atlanta, GA)
  • As for the menu, I was impressed with the presentation of the food
  • In any case, I completely enjoyed my experience there as it was relaxing and intimate without being overly showy
  • I think that I'd definitely like to go there again

• by Famous

I went to this little bistro to see the performance of a friend. I was very surprised that so many little trend places exist in the Castleberry area near 14th street. I was quite pleased that upon walking into this little establishment, I could see two separate entertainment areas.

The first level appears to be the studio, perfect for showings, performances,

and even other kinds of events. At the time I went, this section was empty.

Upstairs is the lounge, outfitted with the sleekest décor I’d seen in a while. Gunmetal and deep purple accents color the room, with ottoman seating sections complete with pillows and low round table.

It is literally the perfect setting to have tapas and ...

• cocktails with a few girlfriends. The place is not very large.

But the seating and mood make up for it. As for the menu, I was impressed with the presentation of the food.

But I was a bit baffled by the prices on the martinis. Ten dollars is a decent price for a top shelf martini.

But these drinks were served in a manner that implied it was more of a low-end mixed drink than a top martini. That might just be the liquor snob in me talking.

In any case, I completely enjoyed my experience there as it was relaxing and intimate without being overly showy. I think that I’d definitely like to go there again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591208433990431/k2311a0812/8.12.08